Why another Quran Search Engine?
- Search multi-word phrases that spread across more than one verse as opposed to the single verse search offered by all other Quran Search Engines. Examples: "Roman Victory", "War on Usury".
- Synonym Search: so you don't have to know the exact words used in the translations. For example, to search for Jesus in the Quran you can use any of these variations: "Jesus", "Christ", "Messiah", "Isa".
- Morphological Search: allows finding different variations of the word. For example, searching for "intention" will find verses using words like intends, intending, intention, intentionally, etc.
- Exclusion: to search for verses that don't contain certain words> For example to find verses that talk about charity without mentioning Prayer use the NOT or - symbol: "Charity NOT Prayer", "Charity -Prayer".
- "Did you Mean" suggestions for misspellings.
As we know there are many Quran Search Engines available on the internet, but all of them have very limited search capabilities. search-the-quran.com is based on cutting edge search technology and offers the following unique features:
search the Quran