a

Thursday 29 July 2010

Ramadhan - Beautiful Nasheed [Eng.Subs.] رمضان - نشيد رائع

Ramadhan - Beautiful Nasheed [Eng.Subs.] رمضان - نشيد رائع

YouTube - Ramadan - Beautiful Nasheed [Eng.Subs] رمضان










==


0:22To Allah I return, broken and repenting
0:29I have filled my heart with words of dua’a (supplications) to Him.
0:37To Allah I return, broken and repenting
0:44 I have filled my heart with words of dua’a (supplications) to Him.
0:51So, have mercy, O Generous One, in your month upon my humbleness
0:58Forgive my sins and accept my desperate dua’a (supplications)
1:06So, have mercy, O Generous One, in your month upon my humbleness
1:12Forgive my sins and accept my desperate dua’a (supplications)
1:21The month of Dua’a (Supplication)
1:29O Giver of limitless generosity and mercy,
1:36Your kindness fills the souls with compassion and submission (towards You)
1:46From the sea of your generosity,
1:53Then wash this soul.
2:03In Its (Ramadhan) shade (nights) the breaths recite supplications
2:09And in its daylight is filled with forgiveness, so forgive my sin (O Allah)
2:20The month of Giving
2:29To Allah I return, broken and repenting
2:36I have filled my heart with words of dua’a (supplications) to Him.
2:43So, have mercy, O Generous One, in your month upon my humbleness
2:50Forgive my sins and accept my desperate dua’a (supplications)
2:58The month of Dua’a (Supplication)
3:06The sins have (heavily) weighed down on my back,
3:12And have ingrained fear inside my soul from your (fair) punishment!
3:23The grave glances at me, and warns me of my (ongoing) mischief.
3:31So I take sanctuary at the Merciful One’s Compassion!
3:40Allah is my refuge and the Ahlulbayt (favoured family) of Muhammad,
3:47My love for the Prophet (pbuh) is my only hope.
3:57The month of hope
4:06To Allah I return, broken and repenting
4:13I have filled my heart with words of dua’a (supplications) to Him.
4:20So, have mercy, O Generous One, in your month upon my humbleness
4:27Forgive my sins and accept my desperate dua’a (supplications)
4:35The month of Dua’a (Supplication)
4:44O month within your nights is a sorrowful night of fate (Qadr)
4:52A night within which the Evil assassinated the guiding Imam (Ali ibn. Abi Talib)
5:02Haider (Imam Ali) gave you his blood [O month for the sake of Allah],
5:10and [his daughter] Zeinab spent your nights in tearful dua’a (supplications)
5:19Ahh! [The night of Qadr] stormed with grief over the “Wasi” [Ali],
5:25and recited were the Ayat (verses) of the book [holy Quran] with lamentations and tearful eyes!
5:38[The night of Qadr] stormed with grief over the “Wasi” [Ali],
5:43and recited were the Ayat (verses) of the book [holy Quran] with lamentations and tearful eyes!
5:56Month of Condolences.
6:06To Allah I return, broken and repenting
6:12I have filled my heart with words of dua’a (supplications) to Him.
6:20So, have mercy, O Generous One, in your month upon my humbleness
6:26Forgive my sins and accept my desperate dua’a (supplications)
6:34The month of Dua’a (Supplication)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails