The Holy Qur'an Recitation by Saad Al-Ghamdi with English translation
38. Surah Saad 1-45
38. Surah Saad 46-88
38. Surah Saad
[These letters (Sad etc.) are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. By the Qur'an full of reminding.
15. And these only wait for a single Saihah [shout (i.e. the blowing of the Trumpet by the angel Israfil Sarafil)] there will be no pause or ending thereto [till everything will perish except Allah (the only God full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour)].
22. When they entered in upon Dawud (David), he was terrified of them, they said: "Fear not! (We are) two litigants, one of whom has wronged the other, therefore judge between us with truth, and treat us not with injustice, and guide us to the Right Way.
24. [Dawud (David)] said (immediately without listening to the opponent): "He has wronged you in demanding your ewe in addition to his ewes. And, verily, many partners oppress one another, except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and they are few." And Dawud (David) guessed that We have tried him and he sought Forgiveness of his Lord, and he fell down prostrate and turned (to Allah) in repentance.
26. O Dawud (David)! Verily! We have placed you as a successor on earth, so judge you between men in truth (and justice) and follow not your desire for it will mislead you from the Path of Allah. Verily! Those who wander astray from the Path of Allah (shall) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.
27. And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them without purpose! That is the consideration of those who disbelieve! Then woe to those who disbelieve (in Islamic Monotheism) from the Fire!
28. Shall We treat those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, as Mufsidun (those who associate partners in worship with Allah and commit crimes) on earth? Or shall We treat the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2), as the Fujjar (criminals, disbelievers, wicked, etc)?
34. And, indeed We did try Sulaiman (Solomon) and We placed on his throne Jasadan (a devil, so he lost his kingdom for a while) but he did return (to his throne and kingdom by the Grace of Allah and he did return) to Allah with obedience and in repentance.
44. "And take in your hand a bundle of thin grass and strike therewith (your wife), and break not your oath . Truly! We found him patient. How excellent (a) slave! Verily, he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to Us)!
46. Verily, We did choose them by granting them (a good thing, i.e.) the remembrance of the home [in the Hereafter and they used to make the people remember it, and also they used to invite the people to obey Allah and to do good deeds for the Hereafter].
50. 'Adn (Edn) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), whose doors will be open for them, [It is said (in Tafsir At-Tabari, Part 23, Page 174) that one can speak to the doors, just one tells it to open and close, and it will open or close as it is ordered].
60. (The followers of the misleaders will say): "Nay, you (too)! No welcome for you! It is you (misleaders) who brought this upon us (because you misled us in the world), so evil is this place to stay in!"
75. (Allah) said: "O Iblis (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?"