The Holy Qur'an Recitation by Saad Al-Ghamdi with English translation
45. Surah Al-Jathiyah (The Kneeling)
45. Surah Al-Jathiyah (The Kneeling)
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
5. And in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that Allah sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds (i.e. sometimes towards the east or north, and sometimes towards the south or west etc., sometimes bringing glad tidings of rain etc., and sometimes bringing the torment), are signs for a people who understand.
6. These are the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.) of Allah, which We recite to you (O Muhammad ) with truth. Then in which speech after Allah and His Ayat will they believe?
10. In front of them there is Hell, and that which they have earned will be of no profit to them, nor (will be of any profit to them) those whom they have taken as Auliya' (protectors, helpers, etc.) besides Allah. And theirs will be a great torment.
11. This (Qur'an) is a guidance. And those who disbelieve in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord, for them there is a painful torment of Rijz (a severe kind of punishment).
14. Say (O Muhammad ) to the believers to forgive those who (harm them and) hope not for the Days of Allah (i.e. His Recompense), that He may recompense people according to what they have earned (i.e. to punish these disbelievers, who harm the believers).
16. And indeed We gave the Children of Israel the Scripture, and the understanding of the Scripture and its laws, and the Prophethood; and provided them with good things, and preferred them above the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of their time, during that period),
17. And gave them clear proofs in matters [by revealing to them the Taurat (Torah)]. And they differed not until after the knowledge came to them, through envy among themselves. Verily, Your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they used to differ.
18. Then We have put you (O Muhammad ) on a plain way of (Our) commandment [like the one which We commanded Our Messengers before you (i.e. legal ways and laws of the Islamic Monotheism)]. So follow you that (Islamic Monotheism and its laws), and follow not the desires of those who know not. [Tafsir At-Tabari Vol. 25, Page 146].
19. Verily, they can avail you nothing against Allah (if He wants to punish you). Verily, the Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.) are Auliya' (protectors, helpers, etc.) to one another, but Allah is the Wali (Helper, Protector, etc.) of the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2).
21. Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, in their present life and after their death? Worst is the judgement that they make.
23. Have you seen him who takes his own lust (vain desires) as his ilah (god), and Allah knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart, and put a cover on his sight. Who then will guide him after Allah? Will you not then remember?
27. And to Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And on the Day that the Hour will be established, on that Day the followers of falsehood (polytheists, disbelievers, worshippers of false deities, etc.) shall lose (everything).
31. But as for those who disbelieved (it will be said to them): "Were not Our Verses recited to you? But you were proud, and you were a people who were Mujrimun (polytheists, disbelievers, sinners, criminals)."
32. And when it was said: "Verily! Allah's Promise is the truth, and there is no doubt about the coming of the Hour," you said; "We know not what is the Hour, we do not think it but as a conjecture, and we have no firm convincing belief (therein)."
35. This, because you took the revelations of Allah (this Qur'an) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be Yusta'tabun (i.e. they shall not return to the worldly life, so that they repent to Allah, and beg His Pardon for their sins).